01 January 2012

Harper Imprint - January Reading Challenge


Chelsy @ Starry Sky Books is once again hosting the Harper Imprint Challenge this month! Sounds like a great way to start the year, right? I participated back in July 2011 and managed to knock 6 HarperCollins books off of my TBR list (but only got 5 of the reviews posted in July).

I'm signed up for the "Medium" level once again of 5-8 books.  On my original sign-up post you can see a list of the Harper books that I either own or have galleys of through NetGalley.  The final list had 22 books on it so I have no doubt enough choices to take on reading at least 5 or 6 of them this month.  One of my blogging goals for 2012 is to read a lot more of the books that I WANT to read...old, new, whatever. :)

I'll keep a tally of the books that I get read and reviewed here.
  1. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  3. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows 
  4. Epic Fail by Claire La Zebnik
  5. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand 
  6. Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
  7. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Do you have a bunch of HaperCollins books on your TBR list/pile? Consider joining in the challenge HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison